ENROLLMENT & CERTIFICATION:
Exclusive Admission Process:
- Written application
- Interview with an RCA Instructor
Requirements for Full Certification:
- Perfect attendance (fully present and interactive class participation)
- Required reading and assessments (books and assessments not covered by tuition)
- Submission of coaching log with 30 practice hours (paid and/or pro bono) outside of class
- Submission of recorded coaching session and transcript for Oral Exam (pass/fail)
RCA GUIDING PRINCIPLES FOR LEARNING:
We honor the individual uniqueness that each participant brings to the group, which contributes to creating the overall class dynamic.
We respect the power of each student’s perspective and contribution to the class discussion, and facilitate a structured yet organic flow of collaborative learning.
We believe that participants are more likely to push themselves to succeed when they achieve a sense of inspiration. We foster an atmosphere designed to encourage heart-centered inspirational learning.
RCA CALC Coaching Certification
72-hours In Person Training
94 ICF CEUs for Core Competency and Resource Development
3 three-day semi-monthly modules of live, in-depth, interactive instruction
2 Virtual Class Interim Calls
2 ICF Mentor Coaching Sessions
FREE Quarterly Q&A Continuing Education Sessions